Tis the Season for Sharing
“Tis the Season for Sharing” will return on Dec. 9 and 16 during the Santa and Mrs. Claus visits.
Toys will be collected Dec. 9 Annual Toys for Kids and food items on Dec. 16 for the Food Pantry drive.
Some items to donate to the Annual Toys for Kids Drive are:
- Puzzles; word puzzle books–ranging from toddler-age to teenage
- Board Games/Card games–different kinds and age ranges.
- Sporting good items–footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, etc.
- Stuffed Animals/toys–Elmo, Disney, Blues Clues, Comfy Couch, Rug Rats, Simpsons, Spongebob Squarepants, Barney, Dora the Explorer, Arthur, Spiderman, HULK, etc.
- Arts and Crafts items–sidewalk chalk, sketch pads, markers, colored pencils, art sets, paints, jewelry-making kits, beadwork kits, etc.
- CD Walkmans/CD’s (+batteries, if possible)—child-friendly music
- Videos/DVD’s–Disney, family movies (Home Alone, Spy Kids, etc.)
- Boy toys–cars, trucks, tractors, fire engines, etc.
- Girl toys–jewelry making kits, beadwork kits, makeup/nail art kits, etc.
- Dolls–baby dolls, doll clothes/accessories; Barbie dolls/accessories/clothing; BRATZ dolls/accessories/clothing; American Girl dolls/accessories/clothing
- Toy figures–Harry Potter, Disney, Blues Clues, Polly Pockets, etc.
- Teenage gifts—makeup, bath/body sets, watches, movies, etc.
Some items to donate to the Food Pantry Drive are:
- Canned Fruit/Fruit Cups
- Canned Beef Stew, Chicken & Dumplings, SPAM, etc.
- Canned Meats and Tuna
- Canned Ravioli & Spaghetti
- Jam & Jelly
- Peanut Butter
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Dried Pinto Beans / Black Beans
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Paper Products (Paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, etc.)
Back to News